We got more Mangoes 😀 This time some Andhra Mangoes, from a dear friend Yamini. Little M was behind me for some Popsicle for quite a long time. So with these Mangoes I made Mango bar.
This is no brainier recipe 😛 Very basic and easiest to make. The only wait is to get them frozen. 😉
- Mango cut into slices : 3-4 plump mangoes.
- Milk(boiled and cooled ) : 1/4 cup
- Sugar :4tbsp (optional, if the mangoes are sweet ignore this)
- Take the sliced mangoes, sugar, milk in mixie bowl/blender/juicer and blend well.
- scoop out the blended mango pulp into popsicle moulds and freeze them overnight( it took 12 hrs + for me)
- To remove the popsicle from the mould, keep the mould under running water or immerse half of the mould in a bowl of water for few minutes .serve chilled.
- Do not add more milk as it will make the pulp runny and eventually takes more time to freeze.
- If you dont have popsicle mould, pour it into a glass and insert the stick and freeze.
- You can also freeze this for future use in a container , and scoop this over vanilla ice cream, fruit salad etc, In that case you can skip milk and add very less water to make pulp.